Take-profit / stop-loss Order
- 1.Click the "Close" button at the end of the corresponding order.
- 2.Choose the "Trigger" option in the pop-up window.
- 4.In the "Close" field, enter the position size you want to close at the preset price above. - The "Max" in the upper right corner is your current position size.
- 5.If you choose to partially close a position and want to continue using the same leverage for the remaining positions, you need to check the "Keep leverage at" option. If this option is unchecked, the leverage of the remaining positions will be recalculated based on the position size and collateral size. The "Leverage" line will indicate the recalculated leverage size.
- 6.After confirming the data displayed on the page, you can click on the button to perform a take profit or stop loss operation.