Prepare for Test-net
The TBNB token will be used as the transaction fee during the alpha test.
- 2.Fill in the address you’d like to use for the test, then click the “Give me BNB”, then “0.5 BNBs”
- 3.The 0.5 BNB test token will appear in your wallet in seconds.
- 1.Click the "Get Test Tokens" button
- 2.Find the transaction named "Claim" in your MetaMask wallet "Activity" section, and click on it.
- 3.Then click "View on bock explorer"
- 4.On the new page, you can find all the tokens that have been airdropped to your wallet. Click the token name.
- 5.You can copy its address in the "Profile Summary" section.
- 6.Then open your MetaMask wallet and click the "Inport tokens" button. Filling the test tokens' address in the first blank, and the information below will be filled automatically. Then click the "Add Custom Token" button.Other token addresses ELP-1: 0x5931CF1AD795bCC7497942eF6a91EF4d91492327
If the test tokens don't appear after the request, you can try to refresh the page.
- 2.Clicking the orange button - "Get Test Tokens" on the top right.
- 3.Then confirm the transaction on your wallet.
- 4.You'll get: 1 BTC; 10 ETH; 1,000 EDE; 5,000 BUSD. (They are all test tokens.)
Follow the instructions on the next few pages to test out the exciting features of El Dorado Exchange!