Open a position
- 2.On the left side is the price chart; on the right side is the trading operation panel, the first two at the top are leveraged trading options, respectively Long, and Short.
- 3.After choosing to go long or short, the next row of buttons are: Market (to trade at market price), Limit (set your own trading price), Trigger (stop-loss and take-profit orders)
- 4.This tutorial explains how to open a long BTC position using a market order as an example.
- 5.Next select the tokens you want to pay and the amount, as well as the tokens you want to go long.
- 6.Set the leverage you want to use. EDE supports up to 50x leverage.
- 7.Confirm the details of the order. - Profits In: Long orders end up getting the token that you long; short orders end up getting $BUSD - Liq. Price: The higher the leverage, the closer the liquidation price is to the opening price (Entry Price), and the greater the risk of being liquidated.
- 8.If you are using EDE's leverage trading feature for the first time, you will need to enable the leverage feature and approve the tokens you are paying for before opening a position.
- 9.Now you can click the "Long BTC" button to go long BTC.
- 10.Confirm the order information again in the pop-up window, and then click the button below to execute the order.
- 11.Successfully executed orders will appear in the "Position" section in the lower-left corner of the "Trade" page.