Adjust position size/leverage
- 1.Click to select the order and then adjust the position on the right side of the trading panel. - If the selected order is a long order, then adjust the order details under the "Long" section. - If it's a short order, then select "Short". - Let's take long order as an example below.
- 2.Next, choose whether to increase your position at the current market price (Market) or at a future price that you set for yourself, i.e., a limit order. - Let's take the market price order as an example.
- 3.Next, in the "Pay" line, you can reselect the collateral you want to provide and enter the quantity. - Increasing the collateral will reduce the leverage. It can be readjusted below.
- 4.In the "Long" line, the system will automatically display the number of target assets you can go long with the collateral you provide and leverage. - Do not modify the type of target asset to go long here. If modified, a new leveraged trade order is generated instead of adjusting the current order.
- 5.You can adjust the leverage using the "Leverage slider".
- 6.A comparison of the data before and after adjustment will be displayed below. Please check the comparison data carefully before clicking the button to execute the adjustment.